The Barbara Phinney News

Monday, June 27, 2005

As if we don't have enough to do!!

Well, my husband wants to make an octagonal picnic table. So we're looking for free plans on the net. Found some, but we really should have something that is more precise.
As if we don't have enough to do!
And we have to make something special and party-ish for tonight, as we're saying goodbye to our youth pastor.
As if we don't have enough to do!
And I'm trying desperately to get some wall murals for Daily Vacation Bible School!
As if we don't have enough to do!
And my husband has been called into work today, so all the work is on me, now!
As if...you know the rest.
So I better get off the net and get started.
But before I go, I've found a wonderful site that epitomizes the peace that all men seek. It's from a fellow romance writer.
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Jungle/9550/index.html
She has the prettiest name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home