The Barbara Phinney News

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'm not smart enough today to think of a clever title

This being the busiest June on record for me, my brain is already mush, and it's only what, June 8th? Hence, the title of this entry.
I haven't had to leave home today, apart from my walk. But this little bit of 'freedom' has its down points. I was too busy to leave home today.
Our church is doing a "Wall of Fame" as part of our anniversary celebrations. I sort of fell into doing it. We're taking baby pictures and getting people to guess who they are.
Some aren't going to be too hard, because let's face it, every church has its lifetime members who was born, raised married and retired all in the same house beside the church. But some like me will be tough, so I'm counting on no one getting all the answers correct.
And to throw into the mixture a trick, I put in one picture of my kids when they were young all dressed up in old fashioned clothing, with the photograph done in sepia, you know the type.
On the writing front, I'm going to critique a manuscript for a writer from out west, a donation to the Jamie Denton fund. I'm really looking forward to the challenge and it being a nice diversion. God knows I'll need it after this month!!!!
Next week, I'll aim for another link of the week. Perhaps I'll find one on how to get more done in your day without going insane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home