The Barbara Phinney News

Friday, June 03, 2005

Jealousy rears its ugly head

All right, my sister is planning a gazillion vacations around England and even down to Spain. My brother is complaining that the winter in Sydney Australia is seeing 5 degrees C temps at night.
And here to wind will knock you down, the weather changes like my mood, (our warm spell is due to end, of course, the weekend is coming) and I have to put the garden in.
ARRRAGGG!!
I've been so busy this week getting things ready for our church's anniversary and exercising and washing every scrap of clothing my daughter owns, plus her cousin's when she spent the night, and I'm drained. I could hardly get out of bed this morning, and haven't even done up the dishes from brekkie.
Enough complaining. I should be grateful. I know that and I need to get motivated.
So to put me in the mood for gardening, I've found a cool website that may interest the green and brown thumbs out there.
Check this out!
http://www.hgtv.ca/garden/default.asp
See you later! got work to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home