The Barbara Phinney News

Monday, May 02, 2005

What a klutz!!!

I've been a klutz all week. I've scratched my own face with a finger nail, I've broken a creamer, my only one, I've bumped and prodded myself and last night at church, I dropped my tea cup, my cookie, and my notes all over the floor. All I was doing was sitting!
I hope this accident prone behavior doesn't reflect into my writing life. I've just finished the polish on my story and hope to send it off this week.
Oh, speaking of stories, I just discovered fellow Sil IM author Susan Vaughn is getting an IM published with the same title I have for my story!!
I can't blame her for liking the title, Breaking All The Rules, and we all know that great minds think alike. But now I have to think of a new title! It's like changing the name of your child!!!!
But they say a rose by any other thorn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home