The Barbara Phinney News

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Beautiful day!

Finally we have a beautiful day. It's a bit windy, but the sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky and the temps are far warmer than in recent days.
I got out for a walk, wishing all days were like this so one doesn't lose the incentive to exercise.
But I have to write and I can't do that walking, so I'm back inside now, writing/editing/creating/polishing. I may take a break and watch CNN. So much has happened in the news this past week, hasn't it? It's almost addictive, watching news shows.
I also need to get out and do some researching. I want to go caving, but am certainly not going in alone, if I do indeed find a cave to start with.
This is all on top of the obvious housework that needs to be done.
Never enough time. I think I'll just go outside again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home