The Barbara Phinney News

Monday, March 28, 2005

I survived Easter!

Well,I survived my chocolate overdose. Watching the kids have an Easter egg hunt is hilarious. And of course, my son's friend, the youngest of 3 boys, coached him on how to tackle his sister and get all the eggs.
Good Friday saw us going into the sugar woods. We bought maple fudge in the shapes of maple leaves. I ate way too many of them, naturally, and even started to feel a bit sick. And next year, I'll do all the same thing again!!
Tomorrow, we start our diet again. I guess with Easter coming early, we should have more time to lose those pounds before summer. But it gets harder each time!
My new editor called on Friday to say she's passing my proposal up the chain of command, so the weekend found me polishing the rest of the story. I think I have to add about 30 pages to it, but I don't expect that to be a problem.
Of course, having kids home for the day might prove to be!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    and now I can tell my kids that I actually left a note in your actual blog too! (all related to you being related to your brother. . .)

    Did you eat your kids' bunnies' ears?

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Barbara Phinney said…

    Hey, Kate!!
    this is so cool!
    Wait, in reference to the bunny ears, heck, I eat the whole darn bunny! Or else their father does.
    And you can name drop my name and Robert's name anytime,you hear!
    Barbara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home