The Barbara Phinney News

Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter and I hope that spring has sprung in your corner of the world. It has in ours, and we have even more good news.
No, we don't have another baby on the way!
But we have SOLAR HEATING!
Yahh! After the power company announced that they wanted to hike up the rate a whopping 13 %, my husband and I started to make plans. We are now the proud owners of three kinds of solar heating. A small area one, for the daughter who is always complaining that her room is cold, and a larger area one for the rest of the house, and even a solar domestic hot water tank.
I hope to have some pics put up soon, but in the meantime, here's the link to the company who did it. It's truly a wonderful investment, not only in your house, but in the future.
here's that link,
www.IPS-NB.com
In the meantime, on the writing side of life, I've got proposals out everywhere and have started a chicklit story. It's that fun story that everyone writes just for themselves. A kind of The First Wives Club meets My Cousin Vinny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home