The Barbara Phinney News

Saturday, March 12, 2005

What a week!

That icky feeling I had proved to be the flu. I was sick for only 12 hours, but they were awful!
Then we went away for the week on holidays, and came back to find a wind storm had wrecked our trailer, and parts of our roof.
But we carted the kids off to camp for the weekend, so it'll be quiet while I tidy up and cater to my hubby, whose back has been thrown out this past week.
I can hardly wait for spring. There's supposed to be yet more snow coming this weekend.
But on a good note, I hit upon an idea for a story, and spent part of my holiday, (at the poolside) writing out a brief synposis.
Clean up and grocery day today, so not much writing. You moms out there will know how much laundry I have to do today.
Ii bought that cold water Tide so I can save money. With older kids in the house, hot water can be scarce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home