The Barbara Phinney News

Friday, March 04, 2005

Busy day today

Well, today the piano tuning man came. He opened the piano, which we'd bought a few years ago, and said, My father tuned this piano!
We found out the piano is over 100 years and ready for piano heaven. But it's tuned and should keep my daughter happy for a few years.
I also exercised today! Went snowshoeing and got into the woods, by myself, and was suddenly kind of nervous. I hadn't been down that way by myself. I kept up a pretty good pace considering my imagination!
And, of all things, I cleaned my house. It helped that our internet provider was having major problems and no one could access their email, so I decided to make the best of the time and clean. The place was so clean, even my husband noticed, and it was good that no one came in after school and messed it up.
Speaking of school, it's now March Break and I don't expect much in writing for the next week. Oh, well, if I squeeze in a page or two a day, I'll be happy.
But now, I'm going to bed. It's late and I've been working hard all day, you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home