The Barbara Phinney News

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Not a bad day

Although my daughter was sick in the night and is quite proud that she threw up more times than her boyfriend, plus the fact that my husband is home today, I had a fairly productive day writing. I even went snowshoeing with my husband. We found a trail through the woods and enjoyed the calm late winter day.
When we got home, I discovered I had a royalty cheque from Hard Shell Word Factory for my novel, All For A Good Cause. Glad to see it's still selling. Heck, no, I'm thankful!
In fact I was so pleased, I went down the weight room and worked out for 15 minutes. I believe one mustn't strain themselves. LOL!
But now, the floor await sweeping, a much needed task. It'll give me time to ponder my next chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home