The Barbara Phinney News

Monday, February 28, 2005

It's been a few days...

I know it's been a few days since I wrote anything, and I feel bad about that. But I did get a proposal done for my editor at Silhouette Intimate Moments, and got it printed out, so I wasn't sitting around eating bon-bons!
My husband had a couple of days off and rebuilt our basement stairs, and they look great. One more thing ticked off on the to-do list.
I just found out that my brother has been reading my blog, so Hi Rob!
The weekend was really busy. Sat. morning we went to my BIL and SIL for breakfast, did some shopping and then came home to make pizza for everyone else to come to our house. And that crew tried to teach me to play a card game called Auction 45s. I'm so lousy at card, let me tell you. And I'd love to reneg at everything. I'd win much more often! LOL
Today, after an equally busy Sunday, my husband decided to cook smoked fish for breakfast, and I have been desperately trying to get rid of the smoke all morning. Scented candles can only do so much.
I'd open a window, but at 10 below with a windchill of 20 below, I'm not that anxious yet. Look, if anyone has a way to get rid of a fish smell, send it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home