The Barbara Phinney News

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I'm starting a new story!

Today is the day I want to start a new story. And clean the van, and do laundry and exercise and pack for a weekend away from the kids and make a nice pot roast for supper....
Heck with it, writing first. Even if it's only an hour.
My SIL gave me a pic from an Avon catalog and we both decided that the man in it will be my next hero. I'm going to paste it above my PC and hopefully he'll boost my muse.
Oh, yeah, today we're probably going to buy this one car we've been looking at to replace the van, (hence the need to clean the van) and that leaves me to go to the bank to do all the financial stuff which I don't really care for, but will do it just the same.
I'm reading "The purpose driven life" by Rick Warren, and he says how I react to the things around me determines my eternal future. So today, I'll attempt to smile and get through it all. With the Lord's help, that is.
So, in light of what I've read, I've decided that
Life is a series of pop quizzes, for which I'm not really prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home