The Barbara Phinney News

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Sex education!!!

Okay, today my SIL and I were to present to our children, ages 13-17, a seminar on sex ed. But it's been postponed while we get our crap together. My SIL found a great website that reflected our values and had tons of info, but nothing on Outercourse, which I am to lecture on.
And my SIL also gave me a great little book on sex from a Christian's POV, saying, "Read this. You'll need it to spice up your books. Your love scenes need to be hotter."
Oh.
I'm supposed to be lecturing these kids on sex and the virtues of keeping your virtue, while this hot little book is sitting on my bedside table!
And worse, our daughters want their boyfriends to attend. My daughter's boyfriend's mom also wants to attend. And rightly so!! My daughter's a pretty tempting little dish for a young man supposedly on a diet!! LOL!
To add to all of this, March break is coming up and I still have to read two more RITA books, plus, I can hear my muse calling me!
OOOHHH! Good news!!! I got that bathroom cleaned. Yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home