The Barbara Phinney News

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Up too early

Well, I'm up early. And yesterday I didn't get that bathroom cleaned, so maybe today. Maybe.
Tonight we are going to a Valentine's dinner and my hubby and I are reading off a funny bit of prose. DH has his memorized and I've read mine once. Oh, well.
These RITA books are keeping me busy. But I've got a really good one now, so I'm not really complaining. In fact, the author of this book has really matured as a writer since I last read her stuff, so it's nice to see and realize that.
Well, the world of the living, including that bathroom, awaits. Beside my PC is my daughter's gerbil, busily chewing on an empty toilet roll.
Later today, I'll tell about the sex ed conference my SIL and I have cooked up for our very nubile daughters. (complete with breaks, critiques and welcome speeches)
That'll make for interesting reading!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home