The Barbara Phinney News

Thursday, February 10, 2005

My First Post!!!

Okay, it's storming outside and my daughter is upstairs getting her boyfriend to wax her legs. Must be true love.
I'm trying to creep into the 21st century with this blog, so bear with me.
It's the 10th of February and I'm still deep into judging my RITA books. What a big job! I love it, but it steals so much time. But since I can't write because of my daughter's screams from upstairs, I may as well read and create a blog, which, I may add, I didn't know existed a month ago.
Who else finds technology speeding past them?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Barbara Phinney said…

    Nancy,
    Great pic! I laughed out loud when I read your first post. The boyfriend is a bit hairier than my daughter, so I don't expect he could endure the waxing.
    I'm glad you dropped by to say hello.
    Barbara Phinney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home