The Barbara Phinney News

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fantastic Day Yesterday!

I have to say it was a great day yesterday. Okay, I was helping out with Vacation Bible School at the church and one sweet little boy smashed his craft not once but twice, and spilled baby oil all over the floor, but hey, it floated way past me because I had already checked out what Romantic Times magazine said about my latest book, Desperate Rescue! They gave it 4 1/2 stars! I sat there in shock staring at the computer. I kept thinking I was reading it wrong! But there it was!!
You should have seen my kids. My daughter said, "Now, Mom, you'll be rich!"
Well, rich in blessings, anyway. Desperate Rescue is coming out in September, with the Love Inspired Suspense line of romances. If you're curious, why not read it?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ah, yes... the old 20 year overnight success thingie. Will keep my eyes out for it Barb.
    Rob
    x
    PS. drop me an email, yours not working(??)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home